top of page
  • Writer's picturezavalalegal

Left the U.S. for more than 1 Year? You can still Naturalize.

Updated: Aug 12, 2021

Legal permanent residents who left or who were unable to return to the U.S. for more than 1 year due to COVID-19 or other emergency situation might still be eligible to naturalize. Call to schedule a naturalization appointment, 512-443-4788.

14 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page